- Provides accurate, high capacity rangeability, calibrated flow control, and increased choke service life in all applications.
- Our design and materials of construction aide in the control of cavitation, erosion, and freezing, even in high-pressure-drop and severe service conditions.
- Tungsten Carbide pie-shaped trim increases flow volume while reducing nominal body size, reducing end user cost.
- • Trim design resists freezing in CO2 service. It also has positive shutoff and easily adapts to field applications using electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic actuators.
- Enhanced durability and wear resistance by use of solid Tungsten Carbide wear sleeve in the outlet.
- There are no loose or unsupported parts to cause vibration, noise, or fatigue failures.
- Our design has minimal wear components that are easily replaced, resulting in less downtime, and reduced operational costs. Another benefit, adding to its service life: a second set of orifice wearing edges are available by rotating the discs in the opposite direction.
- API – M/C (EE-.5), Temp (L/U) as standard
- All optional API material classes are available