Multiple Orifice Valve / Disc Style
- Quick open & close, 90deg rotation, good capacity, available inline or angle body
- Provides accurate calibrated flow control, and increased choke service life in all applications.
- Aides in the control of cavitation, erosion, and freezing, even in high-pressure-drop and severe service conditions.
- Multiple trim sizes for increased flow volume while reducing nominal body size, reducing end user cost.
- Trim design resists freezing in CO2 service.
- It has positive shutoff.
- Enhanced durability and wear resistance by use of solid Tungsten Carbide trim.
- Minimal wear components that are easily replaced, resulting in less downtime, and reduced operational costs.
- Another benefit, adding to its service life: a second set of orifice wearing edges are available by rotating the discs in the opposite direction.